Before attending for your appointment you must inform the spa if any of the following apply
Stay at home if you are feeling unwell
Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 14 days?
- dry cough,
- sore throat,
- shortness of breath,
- loss of taste/smell,
Have you tested positive for Covid19?
Are you or your immediate contacts in the high risk category? That is over 65 years of age and have underlying medical conditions such as:
- chronic lung disease,
- heart conditions,
- severe obesity,
- chronic kidney disease
If you have answered Yes to any of the above points, please call the spa on (07) 4057 2300 for further information.
Therapies will be declined if any of the above are present.
On Arrival & Departure From The spa
- You will be required to sanitize your hands on arrival and departure.
- Your temperature will be checked upon arrival.
- Social distancing will be utilised in waiting areas.
- By appointments only - no walk ins.
- We request that clients are not to bring friends or family members to appointments.
Our Staff & Spa
- All our staff have completed a Certificate of Clean Touch for Covid19.
- Frequently touched areas will be cleaned regularly.
- Sterilisation of relevant equipment will be implemented after each client.
- Surfaces used by clients will also be cleaned between clients, this includes thorough washing of linen between client and disinfecting of face cradles and equipment.
- To allow the above to be implemented 30 mins of cleaning time will be allocated between appointments.
- Face masks are optional depending on the treatment provided, however, if a client asks for the therapist to wear a mask this can be implemented.
- The Rest Room will be disinfected after each use.
Receipt of this information signifies adherance to the above.